VR 100 Years Later logo Email IVRS through our website

VR Funding

The Vocational Rehabilitation program receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal Fiscal Year 2019, the total amount of grant funds awarded is $27,140,102. The remaining 21.3 percent of the costs are funded by state appropriations and other non-federal allowable sources.

Pre-Employment Transition Services provided to students under the Vocational Rehabilitation program described on this website is funded 100 percent through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal Fiscal Year 2019, the total amount of grant funds used for these services is $4,071,015.30.

The Vocational Rehabilitation program receives 90 percent of its funding for Independent Living Services through the Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. For Federal Fiscal Year 2019, the amount of grant funds awarded is $270,974. The remaining 10 percent of the costs are funded by state appropriations and other non-federal allowable sources.
 

Printed from the website on October 01, 2020 at 3:21am.