Skip to main content
Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services

Apply for Services

In order to apply to Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services (IVRS), you will need to fill out an application.

If you are a student with a disability interested in participating in Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) with IVRS, please refer to the Pre-ETS section of the website for more information.

There is an online application that you can use to apply for services. If you are not comfortable with filling out the online application, you can print out the Application for Services PDF, fill it out, and send it in to an IVRS office near you.

If you are having trouble filling out the form, you can contact your local IVRS office. You can also contact IVRS if you want more information about IVRS services.

Apply for IVRS Services Online