Here is a video from one of our counselor's at IVRS explaining in American Sign Language about unemployment information. You can also read Governor Reynolds' announcement for those affected by the COVID-19 related layoffs and learn how to file for unemployment on the Iowa Workforce Development website.
- 2019 Unemployment Insurance Claimant Handbook
- Applying for Unemployment Insurance Video
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Information
- Self-Employment and Small Business Information About Unemployment
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Workers Q&A
- Unemployment Insurance During COVID-19 Q&A Video