Transition is an exciting time when you begin to think about what you will do after graduating high school. This is an important time to explore opportunities and options available to you. Some students do not think about this until graduation, which means they miss out! Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services (IVRS) can provide a multitude of services that are tailored specifically to the needs of each individual. The services and supports you receive begin in high school and can continue throughout your career.
Services available to assist students include:
- Counseling and Guidance Services
- Career Exploration Assessments
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)
- Assistance with Post-Secondary Training
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Job Placement
- Assistive Technology
Look at the IVRS High School Contact List to find out which IVRS staff is assigned to your school.